The information that no host will give to you about…
In October Rome will give you the best:
Starting with the mild climate to be famous, in October begin seasons of all the great museums, of the great theaters of music and film.
Among this rich booty that the capital offers in October it should be noted:
- The solo artist Koki Tanaka at the MACRO (Vulnerable Narrator, Deferred Rhythms, from 10.01 to 11.15.2015, ticket € 9.50), free opening of the Maxxi with free guided tours on October 10 on the occasion of big event XI Contemporary Day.
- Liberty and impressionism instead for Palazzo delle Esposizioni will host exhibitions from October 16 A sweet life?
- From Liberty to Italian design. 1900-1940 (full price € 12.50) and the Impressionists and modern. Masterpieces from the Phillips Collection in Washington (ticket € 12.50).
- The Scuderie del Quirinale will open the season with Balthus from October 24 (ticket € 12.00) while IL Cloister of Bramante hosts since September 26 James Tissot (ticket € 13,00con audio guide).
- The great host of “Ottobrata Romana” is certainly the expectation for Rome Film Festival from October 16 to 24, now in its tenth edition
- If you feel like the classic symphonies of Beethoven in the Auditorium and Raphael Raphael shows Parmigianino and Barocci (full price € 16.00) at the Capitoline Museums.
From contemporary to modern through the Renaissance Rome in October really it offers a full calendar of interesting events.
You just have to book train and accommodation and organize your holiday in Rome:
If you want to just give you a weekend, without overspending, choose a central b&b and mid-priced as Lilly’s House, or Roma Capoccia.Good Roman holidays!
+39 06 68135677 +39 366 2756049